20 August 2014

25 Years of Cary Santiago


I've just recently received a copy of Zee Lifestyle's August -September Fashion issue and was pretty excited about my read on Cary Santiago's creative leadership with guest editor Melo Esguerra who writes about Cary's humble beginnings  while mentoring young designers through the years at the same time presenting some of his most talked about and classic looks. 

Besides Cary, famous creative Kings & Queens were featured in different fields of Design.  Read more about their works and get a copy of Zee Lifestyle's recent issue. 

--



1 comment:

  1. I need to get more information about it. I will check the official website for sure!
    Have a nice day,xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia