08 April 2014

Moroccan Magic



Hey guys! How do you like my new cover up from Forever 21 PH? Today, I wanted to do something with a Moroccan twist which is characterized by vibrant colors and draws inspiration from Indian and Arabic influences. This is a design style that you don't see too often in the Philippines but I like it a lot and I think that it can really do so much to your outfit and your interior space especially now that summer is finally here. 

 

These Moroccan elements like lights, prints and patterns certainly adds that casual touch without making it too sloppy. It's a Moroccan Magic!


Forever 21 Ph Cover Up | Topshop Tank Top | White Guess Jeans| CMG Nude Heels


--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details





Don't forget to join my Yak Pak Summer Giveaway!



4 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia